Hello there! How was your weekend Bellas? I could describe mine as LUCKY. That is because I have won another giveaway and the prize is a makeup brush cleaner. I badly need that since I have been using my brushes everyday and I really like to invest on a good makeup brush cleaner. So lucky that I no longer need to buy one. Don’t worry, I will blog about it soon.
I have been sporting different eye makeup looks lately. And as I was going through my eyeshadow palettes, I have noticed this quad I haven’t used for a month. It was one of the e/s in the UNEXPECTED Parcel last December.
So, I created this simple eyemakeup using L’Oreal Eva’s Violets Quad. Read my REVIEW Here.
At the back of the quad, there is actually a guide on how to wear i. However, I chose not to follow those recommended steps and create my own version.
First, I started with a clean canvass. I applied primer prior to applying the eyeshadow because as per my first impression and review to this quad, most shades hardly adhere to my eyelid.
- I used the shade #3 as the base. I applied it all over my lid up to the crease.
- I applied the shade #2 just below the eyebrow. It serves as the highlighter.
- At the top of the base, I applied the shade #1. Blending it in the half eyelid.
- I use the shade #4 on the outer V corner and blended it towards the crease to add more definition to the eyes and create depth.
- I opt to have a bit highlight so I just dab shade #1 once at the center which is on the eyeball.
- I extended the shade #3 below my lower lash line.
- The winged liner and mascara follows right after I am done with my eye shadow.
This makeup did not wear off until 7 hours, not bad. I just partnered a good primer and it became one good staple on my stash.
What can you say about this quad from L’Oreal?
Share your thoughts 🙂
Stay Pretty, Inside and Out!