Here are the swatches:
The shades don’t have names which is a bummer. But as you can see on the eyeshadows.
1. Shimmery light champagne shade which I also find good to use as highlighter. Just pick a small amount on finger and rub on the higher part of cheekbone to use as highlighter.
2. Shimmery brown shade which is a pretty color.
3. Earth green shade that doesn’t have much shimmer as the first two but it registers a pretty shade that is very buildable.
4. Ash gray that has shimmer on the palette but disappears on the lids. This is the least pigmented among 4 shades which supposed to have the highest pigmentation because it is the darkest. It works for browbones to make your eyes appear deeper.
Blushes don’t have shade names as well and only comes in two shades. According to packaging, this palette is at Sparkling Charm line, so I guess the blushes supposed to have shimmers as well but these two shades are both matte.
1. Orange matte shade which is perfect for fair skin. Just use lightly because it is very opaque. It is buildable and gives off a nice pigmentation.
2. Matte melon colored blush which I really love. It is the best shade of blush for me. Not as opaque as the first shade, just right for my liking. Glides on smoothly on my cheeks and instantly gives that blooming effect perfect for my skintone.
What I don’t like:
This palette doesn’t have shade names
Not easily available
No ingredients indicated.
No company/manufacturers’ info
What I like:
Nice color payoff except for the 4th shade of eyeshadow (pls refer to the swatches)
The Eiffel tower on the packaging is cute.
See through packaging, you easily see the shades
Doesn’t irritate my face
Stay Pretty, Inside and Out!