I am pretty sure most of you are already familiar with Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel. It is being sold in K-Beauty online shops for P180-P250. What makes it popular to beauty enthusiasts is because of its multiple uses for skin problems. What made me so curious to try it are the raves I have seen in Youtube and Blogs. It got 5/5 ratings, so I told myself I need to get one!
My first two tubs are from Althea Korea, yes I got two tubs which I shared with my mum who is skin care obsessed ever since. I got it for P 180.00 each, very cheap. Here is the link of my first Althea Korea Box post.
One tub contains a 300ml product. Yup, that amount of the product can already last me 4 – 6 months. A little gel goes a long way, just a tiny amount on my fingertips can already cover my whole face. I like how useful this aloe vera gel has become.
Uses of Aloe Vera gel:
- Soothes dry skin. It is an effective moisturizer you can use not only for your face but also for your body.
- Heals pimple marks. It lessens the visibility of pimple marks and skin blemishes.
- Prevents wrinkles. Yup, aloe vera has the power to prevent the fine lines from showing up.
- Hair mask for a healthy hair. We are told by our grandparents that using aloe vera on our hair will result to a healthy hair and scalp.
- Treats rashes and skin irritations. It can even treat minor burns.
- Facial mask. Use it as a facial sleeping mask before you sleep, and you will wake up with a fresh and moisturized face ready for makeup.
There are countless benefits, but I love it to use as my sleeping mask. I use it as the last step of my skin care routine at night. And I will wake up with fresh, hydrated, and moisturized face the next morning. With that being said, it really makes me feel applying makeup soo quick and easy.
Ever since I incorporate Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel in my skin care routine, my skin has improved a lot. My pimple marks has lighten and my skin has stopped from breaking out. As of this writing, I haven’t seen a pimple yet in two weeks. Am I just lucky, or it’s the skin care routine that has improved my skin a lot. Before using Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel, there are three or four bumps every week. That’s the significant improvement happened.
I tried it as a hair mask, but I see no changes or whatever. I prefer using it on my face than on my hair. But to some, it has made their flaky scalp nourished and healed. Also have made their hair more manageable.
This Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel is one of my holy grail. I cannot imagine a skin care routine without it. Although it feels sticky on my face, it’s bearable since it helps a lot to improve my skin.
So far, I cannot find any cons in this Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel. I highly recommend this to people with dry skin and even to those with oily skin since it is gel-type.
That’s it for this product review. I hope you find it helpful.
Til next time, Chicas!
Stay Pretty, Inside and Out!